Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Lure Reports -October

Kevin, who is this Charles Whited you speak of? I keep seeing his name quite a bit on this board...everyone talks about him likes he's the Peter North of fishing.

Is he the same guy that fishes with Lee Beersausage?
    Craig C likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Nuyen View Post
    Kevin, who is this Charles Whited you speak of? I keep seeing his name quite a bit on this board...everyone talks about him likes he's the Peter North of fishing.

Is he the same guy that fishes with Lee Beersausage?

Thats funny..Beersausage. Yes Thats him. Barefootfishingtours.com. He is a hell of a nice guy and wife and I have fished with him on Choke twice and Canyon once. He lives in San Marcos. He is not only fun to fish with but we can call him and ask questions about what the fish are doing and what to throw on a whim and he always picks his phone up or calls us back. I caught a 11.3.. 2 months later on a spot he showed us on Choke ,then this past year caught a 10.3 on Canyon pre fishing with him and won the tournament the next weekend. We fish Choke a lot and when they have the Bass Champs at Choke, when we are their he always talks to us and hugs my wife. Great guy. Peter North I dont know. Not saying you will catch double digits but always in the numbers and learn a lot.
    Last edited by bassn; 12-02-2011 at 05:22 PM.

When someone asks a question about something I am familiar with, I offer my input, so does Dustin, Waylon, Dez, Scott and all the others on here who like to joke around and BS. Some of us may be a little more off color than others, but you cannot accuse anyone of us of not trying to help others.
    I didn't see my name listed....LOL

I agree with what others have said just for the record. I share info just as much as I cause shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by Arai View Post
    I didn't see my name listed....LOL

I agree with what others have said just for the record. I share info just as much as I cause shenanigans!
    Shenanigans?
    "Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

I like to party so hard my hair naturally grows out styled like a mullet.
    Craig C likes this.

You know what, I am one of the newest ones to this site that posts regularly. I have noticed that a lot of times when you post something asking a specific question about what lure, or what time, or where? people don't respond well, but if you use just a tiny bit of psychology it's not too hard to get everything that you need to catch some great fish. I will tell you where I caught it when I caught it and how I caught it because I really don't give a shit, unless it's someone's secret then I leave it be, right Clipper? As far as the shit talking.....If you don't like it simply stop reading that particular post and move on. I really hate the idea of censorship, I think that it is everyone's right as a human being to say what they want when they want, and believe me I do. I have learned more from this site than anywhere else, and have laughed my ass off at some of the absolute foolishness that occurs from time to time. Then again being a former Marine and now working on a line crew I am about as thick skinned as anyone.

Any way if you take anything from this let it be that there is a ton of info on this forum, you just need to dig through a little shit to get to it, then again thats the fun part, good luck.

Senkos in green pumpkin slow, slow has been working for me. No size but numbers for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mjv80 View Post
    I like to party so hard my hair naturally grows out styled like a mullet.

Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are...

Administrator
    This thread is 80.7% homo...it's up to you to figure out which side of that figure you are on...

ABF is easily the most helpful fishing forum around.......you get more detailed reports here then anywhere else for Central Tx lakes.

And reading the locker room banter is one of the few things that keep me from going postal during the weekdays
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Quote Originally Posted by tlee_ls1 View Post
    You know what, I am one of the newest ones to this site that posts regularly. I have noticed that a lot of times when you post something asking a specific question about what lure, or what time, or where? people don't respond well, but if you use just a tiny bit of psychology it's not too hard to get everything that you need to catch some great fish. I will tell you where I caught it when I caught it and how I caught it because I really don't give a shit, unless it's someone's secret then I leave it be, right Clipper? As far as the shit talking.....If you don't like it simply stop reading that particular post and move on. I really hate the idea of censorship, I think that it is everyone's right as a human being to say what they want when they want, and believe me I do. I have learned more from this site than anywhere else, and have laughed my ass off at some of the absolute foolishness that occurs from time to time. Then again being a former Marine and now working on a line crew I am about as thick skinned as anyone.

Any way if you take anything from this let it be that there is a ton of info on this forum, you just need to dig through a little shit to get to it, then again thats the fun part, good luck.
    Senkos in green pumpkin slow, slow has been working for me. No size but numbers for me.
    RIGHT Tim keep posting your reports ....

Ads