Bass Fishing Forum banner

ABF TSA tournament team sound off...

11K views 96 replies 19 participants last post by  austinjohn 
#1 · (Edited)
As most know the Texas striper Association is coming to Buchanan March 24 . I would love to see some local teams entered. TSA is a fun group but lets show those North Texas guys we can striper fish as well. So if you love to fish for striper sound off. And kids welcomed and encouraged. So ......Team Bustin Loose is signing in

#15 ·
John registration will be at 5:30 am at edgewater followed by Capitans meeting and Boat inspection. Usually launch around 6:30 with weigh-in at 3:00, again at edgewater . You weigh the teams best two striper/hybrids. You can troll, artifical, live bait. You must wear your life jacket when big motor is above trolling speed.

#17 ·
I would love to get on some stripers, the few that I have caught in my life were a blast. ****** doesn't do anything for me. I used to have trips where customers would want to go catch ****** and some days (like yall) we would get into the 100's+, for weeks at a time. Just kinda burnt me out on them. I am the same way with crappie.

A big striper and hybrid trip would be a blast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.