Bass Fishing Forum banner

ABF TSA tournament team sound off...

11K views 96 replies 19 participants last post by  austinjohn 
#1 · (Edited)
As most know the Texas striper Association is coming to Buchanan March 24 . I would love to see some local teams entered. TSA is a fun group but lets show those North Texas guys we can striper fish as well. So if you love to fish for striper sound off. And kids welcomed and encouraged. So ......Team Bustin Loose is signing in

#41 · (Edited)
Looking for just two big stripers, fishing from safe light to 3pm.. Must be back at edgewater by 3pm.. Big live baits or lures is a must IMO. Lake has been on fire for keeper numbers too, but its any bodies game for two lucky big bites. Remember last TSA T on Canyon. Big striper came on big shad at 2pm. She caught it and won first and big fish! 18.5lbs (38 incher)

#55 · (Edited)
Remember to read the rules of tournament.

http://www.texasstriper.com/buchanan_2012/buchanan_2012.pdf

http://www.texasstriper.com/images/tsaapplication.pdf

Texas Striper Association

All fish to be weighted must be on ice, once you catch it.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 81. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

#62 ·
After talking with my crew it looks like this 5:30am check in time is kind of a deal breaker. We would have to leave Austin around 4AM, and quite frankly most of the people I run with go to bed around 2AM on Saturday mornings. Instead I am going to sleep in and then go hit Belton since all the striper enthusiasts will be on Buch. Looks like a good day to crush beers and catch hybrids trolling around on Belton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.