Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

Fully loaded 15'9" KINGFISHER bass boat tournament ready! Garage kept since day one when my Uncle bought it brand new in 1979. I am the 2nd owner and keep it covered in my garage when not in use. You have to see it to believe it. FEATURES: * 85hp Evinrude purrs like a kitten. *Three deep cycle batteries less than a year old, * The paint is in great shape, you can see your reflection in the gold metalflake on brown. The gel coat is in great shape and the hull too. * Two Eagle fish finders w/ cases, one located on front deck next to *67lb. thrust, 24v, Motorguide Tournament Series Trolling Motor w/ trolling motor transducer (many features), * 2nd at steering console w/ rear mounted shoot thru hull transducer (speed, distance, water temp and more), * four props(3 stainless one (aluminum: 14x19), the prop on now is a polished stainless Power Tech 13 1/2 x 19, custom cast for that lower unit (for good hole shot), the speed prop, 13 1/2x 21 is a polished stainless RAKER by OMC, * power tilt, * new rack and pinion steering and cable, * original seats in good condition, * kill switch, * 2 metal 6gal. gas tanks, * 2 livewells with aerators, *dry storage under seats and front deck, * rod box, *and custom built trailer with *stainless (won't rust) modular wheels on radials that are practically new and the spare IS NEW. I have had only compliments on this boat. It's a CLASSIC that no others can compare. The pictures don't do this boat justice. I'll also throw in *two Stearns life vests. I have calibrated the speed and by myself/ gear, with the speed prop, I can run 54-55 mph, depending on water surface. NO BULL.
    I fished Bass Champs Tournaments in this boat and it performed fantastic! I didn't but the boat did.
    Call David @(512) 633-2023.
    Thank you=> David Spencer 512-633-2023 david@davidspencertx.com

Austin, Texas

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links