Bass Fishing Forum banner

Martin Guitar 1992 D-18v

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Kptn Krankbait 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Well it's not like I'm broken hearted that I haven't sold my dear 'ol Molly. But I'm purdy surprised I haven't had even ONE inquiry! It must be the economy. Where else are ya gonna git a Martin D-18v for $1900!?!???
Aren't there any bluegrass pickers here?

#7 ·
I saw the add. Sweet guitar. I'm currently paying off a Les Paul std. I picked up from a friend. I've had to put my two projects on hold till Baby's paid for.  

Fish, Have you listed the guitar in the surrounding areas on CL?

#9 ·
617944494E595F582B0 said:
I have a Gibsom Humminbird that is probably 40 years old, sure does sound good in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing, that not being me.  
JR
I know what you mean. LOL I have a nice though inexpensive mandolin that I'm much better with. But that's not saying much! ;D

#10 ·
2737600 said:
I saw the add. Sweet guitar. I'm currently paying off a Les Paul std. I picked up from a friend. I've had to put my two projects on hold till Baby's paid for.  

Fish, Have you listed the guitar in the surrounding areas on CL?
Just Austin CL. I figured there are enough musicians here that it wouldn't be a problem. Folks just don't have much extra cash these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.