Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: NTB Coupon at top of Page

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownLonghorn View Post
    I went there the other day to get them to fix a patch that they did about a month ago, as the tire is now slowly leaking. They told me it would be a 3 hour wait, pretty much just told me to go fuck myself.
    Yes because that is not making them money.
    2011 BassChamps East Region Champions - Lake Sam Rayburn Oct 1-2
    Central Texas Realtor (Helping Central Texans Buy & Sell Their Homes)
    www.outdoorsmandirect.com
    www.papachopsrodandreelrepair.com
    www.grandebass.com
    www.herzogfishing.com
    www.hookandbones.com
    www.NuTechLures.com

Supporting Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Finder View Post
    Seriously, NTB must just be for suckers. They have managed to screw up every single thing I have taken to them.

A couple years ago I needed a flat fixed on a Sunday and took the loose tire to NTB. My alum rim came back looking like someone had been hitting it with a ball-peen hammer. How in the hell does that happen?
    They hit it with a ball peen hammer
    Dez and Fish Finder like this.

Used discount tire for the first time a month or so ago and don't plan on using anyone else. Great prices, great customer service, great warranty. Ill be back.

Clancy W

My brother in law took his old duramax to NTB on the Motor Mile years ago. After they snapped half his studs off tighten the lugs, they couldnt locate replacements. Im mean I know the Chevy dealer is right there but somehow those morons couldnt figure that out. Well my brother in law told them he needed the truck so they told him to take it and it would be fine and to bring it back the next day and they'd fix it. Well Ill be damned if the rest of the studs didnt snap while driving. Lucky for him the tire was caught under the bed which only crushed the bed but luckily didnt go flying through someones windshield. Needless to say it took him a few months to get NTB to fix the truck and they did it only after he hired a lawyer and threatened to sue them.

Discount is the tits.. About a year ago I bought some BFG's and new wheels from them. The wheels have a center hub cap that screws on in the middle. Well, yesterday morning I noticed two of them were missing. I guess someone stole them, why I don't know. Anyways I went in there yesterday after work planning on spending 50 bucks or so to replace them. The guy comes out, looks at them and tells me he'll be right back. Comes back with two new ones, puts them on for me and tells me to not worry about it. That is customer service. NTB can lick on my schweedy balls, discount has my business for life. Thats my cool story for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon Papst View Post
    Discount is the tits.. About a year ago I bought some BFG's and new wheels from them. The wheels have a center hub cap that screws on in the middle. Well, yesterday morning I noticed two of them were missing. I guess someone stole them, why I don't know. Anyways I went in there yesterday after work planning on spending 50 bucks or so to replace them. The guy comes out, looks at them and tells me he'll be right back. Comes back with two new ones, puts them on for me and tells me to not worry about it. That is customer service. NTB can lick on my schweedy balls, discount has my business for life. Thats my cool story for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon Papst View Post
    Waylon Papst likes this.

Ads