Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: I would have told Riley to do the same

Dez
    I was the youngest of about 10 kids on my street and was subjected to an assload of abuse. You didn't run home and tell Daddy that someone was mean to you in that day and age, you just deal with it best you could. Good thing is buy the time I hit highschool I was a force to be reckoned with and had few problems with bullying..

Also I believe those years of hell is why now I'm such a compassionate, caring and loving person...

Shake that bully...
    NjTexan, BrandonA, RO and 6 others like this.

Quick bully story. I was kind of a bully when I was young just because I was so much bigger than the other kids in my class. One day in 3rd grade Jimmy Navarro (the only kid bigger than me) tried to stand up to me on the play ground. I punched him in the nose, and blood went everywhere. Kind of scared the shit out of me, but I still stood there like a badass with no empathy. Sometimes when you stand up to a bully you find out why he is a bully in the first place. By 5th grade I had grown out of my bully phase and was in full on try to kiss girls stage. Since 1985 I have been a lover not a fighter.

RO
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    I shoved a handful of Chile pequin peppers into the face of Joe Henry Zavalas in the 2nd grade and one made its way into his nostril. End of bullying. I got a serious paddling for that.
    Reminds me of the time Michael chewed up that serrano and managed to snort some up into his nose and sinuses at POC last Labor Day. He was snorting water through his nostrils for an hour trying to stop the internal flames. Guess he bullied himself. Those can't be my genes. Reckon the mailman must've paid my wife a visit about twelve years ago...

Slightly off topic but the last video reminded me of this...

"There is only one thing wrong with a fishing day--its staggering brevity. If a man spent all his days fishing, life would seem to be a swift dream." Zane Grey

Dez
    4:20.. Time to bully the bowl..

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    I shoved a handful of Chile pequin peppers into the face of Joe Henry Zavalas in the 2nd grade and one made its way into his nostril. End of bullying. I got a serious paddling for that.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Quote Originally Posted by Dez View Post
    4:20.. Time to bully the bowl..
    dude in 2020 it will be 4/20 for a month

woa
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do

Quote Originally Posted by RO View Post
    Reminds me of the time Michael chewed up that serrano and managed to snort some up into his nose and sinuses at POC last Labor Day. He was snorting water through his nostrils for an hour trying to stop the internal flames. Guess he bullied himself. Those can't be my genes. Reckon the mailman must've paid my wife a visit about twelve years ago...
    Sam still talks about that. I felt bad for Michael, but couldn't stop laughing inside.

For the record I never really was a bully, I was always the nice guy that everyone picked on until I got bigger then them

JT
    In my grade school days I did some bullying myself but grew out of it by middle school. Except for my older brother I never had much of a problem with bullying because I would always stand up to anyone trying to pick on me. Most bullies are cowards anyway and once they find out you aren't scared of them they will find someone else to pick on.
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

Ads