Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Get five's fundraiser auction for the 2011 dell children's kid fish event

Get five's fundraiser auction for the 2011 dell children's kid fish event

Get Five is auctioning off here through Austin Bass Fishing a unique opportunity to have some Dineros made in a custom color of your choice. People email me all the time asking me to come out with their favorite color. Now is YOUR CHANCE!! Winner will get 1,000 Dineros in any combination of one or two colors of plastic and whatever color flakes you want. If you choose two colors, they can either be as a laminate or swirl. You also have the option (if you want) to get 1,000 of an existing color in our line up. The only caveat is that if you are getting a custom color you need to be patient with me to get the baits shot by our injector. It could take approximately 30-60 days depending on how many orders are in front of us. That said, I will keep you posted as we move through production.

To win this auction post up what you are willing to donate to this year's Dell Children's Kid Fish event. The highest bidder will win the baits.

If the auction price gets over $500, I will up the amount of custom Dineros to 1,500
    If the auction price gets over $700, I will up the amount of custom Dineros to 2,000

These Kid Fish events have been huge successes the last two years and this year is no different. With the economy being what it is, Chris and Cody are having a harder time than normal getting monetary donations to help get what they need to put on this event. As most of you know, I didn't just start Get Five to make an awesome new bait idea I had, I started Get Five to make a difference and thanks to Chris and Cody I have the ability to use Get Five to put some smiles on kid's faces right here in Austin. Helping those kids in the hospital means a lot. For some of them- this event is the highlight of their year!

Thanks for your consideration and good luck. Given that the MSRP on 1,000 Dineros (100 bags) is $369 and you have the option of getting a custom color I would hope that someone steps up big to help put on a great event.

If two or more people (or like, say, a bass club) want to go in as a group on the auction, that is fine. This is about raising money for the event.

Auction will run until MIDNIGHT on June 26, 2011. Winner must deliver the funds to Chris no later than Thursday, June 30, 2011.

If a moderator could make this as a sticky, I would appreciate it. If you have any questions about this auction, please post them in this thread and I will respond.

Be Great On and Off the Water!

This is awesome, Thanks Andrew!

Chris

Just paying it forward any which way I can! You sir, for putting this on and following your calling are awesome!

RO
    Great concept! Got a question: can I apply the donation I already sent last week to Chris toward the auction? Would increase my odds of winning!

Quote Originally Posted by RO View Post
    Great concept! Got a question: can I apply the donation I already sent last week to Chris toward the auction? Would increase my odds of winning!
    I will leave this up to Chris.....

I would say that's ok with me.

That means RO has the starting bid of $100.

Thanks
    Chris

Ok boys, Im upping the ante, Im gonna raise the bar pretty damn high. Just spoke with the wife, Im bidding $500.

Chris, pm me with the details of who and where to mail the check.

Andrew, I'll get with you on colors later. That is if nobody else steps up to take them.
    Last edited by SkeeterLance; 06-16-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: upped my bid

Wow Lance!

Ok now is there anyone that can beat that

Chris

I hope not, this is my sneaky way of getting my wife to pay for my baits!!

RO
    My wife wouldn't buy me a 5 cent bullet weight. $525 at you Lance. Like I need another hundred pounds of plastics! But the Dineros are another breed!

Ads