Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread

Has this ever happened to you?

The picture above is of a case with a knife. This was accidentally left on my bumper last night, when I left the Canyon of the Eagles, in far NE Lake Buchanan or about 60 miles from home. I pulled my boat from the park all the way home in NW Austin at 11pm. My friend calls me to look to see he had left it in the boat. I did not find it last night...But this morning when I went to unhook the boat, I noticed this case sitting on my bumper...TOO FUNNY!

This is the second time this has happened. Once before, I had left my boat keys with floatie, on my bumper and drove from Corpus Christi La Quinta Hotel off SPID, all the way to the Conn Brown Boat ramp. Just to find out that I left my boat keys on the bumper.

I guess the drag or wind behind the truck keeps things *there....I cannot believe that the bumps I hit, did not throw it off...Good Thing, I guess!

Robert

Re: Has this ever happened to you?

I had an ex wife on my bumper once. I drove through two car washes, East Austin, past 4 jewelry stores..

B&^%H was still there when I got home.

Sometimes, no matter what you do, the only thing that can describe it is "what a drag!"

R

Quote Originally Posted by 00252224183F39392F26264A0
    I had an ex wife on my bumper once. I drove through two car washes, East Austin, past 4 jewelry stores..

Sometimes, no matter what you do, the only thing that can describe it is "what a drag!"

R

Dead weight. ;D

RO

Quote Originally Posted by 0E2B2C2A16313737212828440

R
    Can't believe she stayed on past the jewelry stores.

Man, with all the love you hold for that EX, it really makes me appreciate my bag of dead weight. *Think I'll have to go give her a kiss right now...nah!
    ;D

Yeah, I've had stuff stay on when it shouldn't have too. One time I had a live grasshopper ride the windshield for >100 miles at 70mph, just holding on to the glass with his legs. When I finally stopped, he just hopped off like it was no big deal...

Quote Originally Posted by 476265635F787E7E6861610D0

R

LOVE IT!! ;D ;D

Tenfo?

I did that with a cell phone once.
    It is imperative to remain confident in your abilities when the bullets are flying.

After a full night of fishing, unhitched the boat and parked the truck, next morning drove from Lago Vista to Buda (Cabela's) and back, realized that my boat/trailer keys went along for the ride right where I had left them the night before, lucky that the lock slid between the bumper and license plate and the keys stayed put at 80mph!

Man, you are lucky, I can't believe it stayed there all the way to cabelas.

About a month ago, I put a bag of rattlesnakes on top of my jeep, forgot about them, and couldn't find them. I drove from 620and 183, to cypress creek and back home, and the bag of rattlesnakes where still there?! Had to have got caught on my cargo rack... but I didn't drive there very fast. Still can't believe they stayed up there. There was only 3 rattlesnakes in that bag.

Yes, with a beer can :
    Deb

For me it's usually the coffe cup. ;D
    "There is only one thing wrong with a fishing day--its staggering brevity. If a man spent all his days fishing, life would seem to be a swift dream." Zane Grey

Ads