Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread

The World Turns Again

Since my last post Fringe has agreed to one new contract beginning in 3 weeks, 1 renewel and will be negotiating a 3rd in April:
    1) Person is needed who has the following experience: Scheduling/production/shipping knowledge as well as the ability to pour as needed.
    1-2) Persons interested in getting the training needed to reach a level of proficiency that will qualify them to be "Leads". For this position I will bring one person on at a time to expedite the training process.

Current product contracts are for worms & swimbaits (line thru, hollow belly & flukes)

I can't begin to tell you all of the projects that are in process but I will share one under consideration: The individual who shows us what we need to see will be assigned to the "Field". This will entail travel to major FLW & BASS events with pre-arranged commits. You will be pouring from a mobil station directly for the anglers.

I will state again, due to the nature of these contracts certain legal agreements have to be signed. I can interview & receive calls only between 5-7 PM. Please send any resumes to fringetackle@yahoo.com no PMs please. Under the circumstances if you are sponsored by a company(s) that produce similar baits it's understandable that this opportunity could be viewed as a conflict of interest. However we could still discuss on an individual basis as everyone has situation changes...trust me I know.

Thank you,
    Jeff
    http://www.fringetackle.net

On a side note: Austinjohn thank you for the referal I could be so lucky to get 3 more just like him...I owe you.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    http://www.fringetackle.net

Ads