Gary, Trey and the guys at tracker do it again
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gary, Trey and the guys at tracker do it again

Gary, Trey and the guys at tracker do it again

I have never had a better repair experience...car, boat or appliance lol. Seriously wonderful guys to work with. Can't say enough about the experience. They kept my little fishing canoe inside and out of the elements. Then seeing as how my lower is the only thing that keeps me from flying away they decided to ship it to Trae at Southern Performance to for setup and custom machining.

Once finished with all the new parts they supplied, the machined short shaft I picked it up in Houston and had it to them Saturday morning. After double checking it they set my prop to pad and I was on the water that afternoon. Couldn't be happier. We are all so fortunate to have Gary, Trey, Wayne and the rest of the team at Tracker.

Thanks again!!! Hope to see those pickle forks and Lib on water soon. Until then I'll have to keep beating up on the poor Cigarette boats.

Last edited by npark; 08-16-2016 at 05:19 AM.
    MattATX and Fuzz like this.

That sounds like a freaking beast.

Thanks, it can definitely get to the fishing hole quick. Problem is there is no sneaking up on things and everyone will know my spot(s) lol. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not that good at fishing now that I think about it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Dang. That thing sounds sweet.

Tracker has the best techs anywhere . They are all amazing . But your ride appeals to them . Have you seen Gary's boats ? Nuff said , DG

Thanks Mdavis, it's not a bass boat. It's a canoe with a big loud chainsaw lol. They are a blast to drive but a hand full on the troller, especially with some on the back deck that breaths wrong and out of sequences
    ...if you aren't careful your going overboard.

DGordon - yeah Gary like dem fast boats, and if they are clean you get brownie points Hahahha.
    D Gordon likes this.

Npark I saw it when I was in tracker getting my super slow, but you can sneeze without getting wet stratos worked on. Wondering how insane it would be to ride on it. The next day I fished with Gary and a friend of mine. Both have Bullets. I got my first 82 mph lesson. I'm still waiting to see triple digits.

82 is scootin', you got to watch and feel him drive through the chine walk. That's fun IMO. Hey I love boats like your Stratos too, they all have their purpose. Have a good friend that has a Skeeter and if we are going to fish that's what I'd rather be in.

If you see me out on the lake feel free to come by and say hi. Trust me, even if I'm fishing I won't be upset. We can go for a little ride if you want too, 82 is 6k and that's about where I cruise to be in the meat of my powerband.

The biggest misconception is since they are so small they must ride rough. They handle water and wakes way better than even the biggest aircraft carriers like the 21i. *disclaimer, while on plane...on the troller, wakes just plain suck lol.

The best way to explain it is, they are "soft". When you cross a wake instead of the bone crushing jarring you normally get you land soft, almost like its a pillow top mattress you are landing on.
    Last edited by npark; 08-17-2016 at 05:35 AM.

That's pretty awesome. I'll definitely keep my eyes open.

Supporting Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by npark View Post

I have never had a better repair experience...car, boat or appliance lol. Seriously wonderful guys to work with. Can't say enough about the experience. They kept my little fishing canoe inside and out of the elements. Then seeing as how my lower is the only thing that keeps me from flying away they decided to ship it to Trae at Southern Performance to for setup and custom machining.

Once finished with all the new parts they supplied, the machined short shaft I picked it up in Houston and had it to them Saturday morning. After double checking it they set my prop to pad and I was on the water that afternoon. Couldn't be happier. We are all so fortunate to have Gary, Trey, Wayne and the rest of the team at Tracker.

Thanks again!!! Hope to see those pickle forks and Lib on water soon. Until then I'll have to keep beating up on the poor Cigarette boats.

Thanks from the crew .

I ran with Nate and another friend of ours last Saturday on the north end of the river and what a great day it was.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links