Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: NEVER AGAIN!!!! LA Trip

NEVER AGAIN!!!! LA Trip

I will NEVER fish LA in April on a saTURDay again. We fished a BassChumps T this weekend started around 6:15 and weigh in at 3:00. The fishing was ok and the morning was great.... Then all hell broke loose around 11:00 and by 1:00... Lets just say we were dodging wake boats, pleasure boats, pontoon boats, bass boats, flat bottom boats. sail boats, boats,boats,boats... I don't see how more people don't get seriously hurt out there. It was BRUTAL... Lesson learned...

BTW, Bucky won it with 13+ and a 6+ lb kicker big bass... You can't get his head through a door right now...

Why do you think it has full time police coverage? I just wish they would come upriver a little more often, but i can understand that they get overrun by the Hula Hut to 360 crowd.

LA on the weekends is like boating on the interstate.

Zdawg. I know a lot of good fish every year come off of River Austin not lake Austin. I would not put my wife and myself in that kind of danger. I dont care how big those river fish are.I want to really tell you how I feel about Austin and the people on that river but I would probably piss a lot of Asstinites off. I`m also on your web site. Tell Tom I said hi. Dunlap is the same. A bunch of no caring wake boarders, ski boats and assholes. Choke and Fayette. Safe out their.

Z,

In case you didn't know sticking your pecker into a stripper without a raincoat will also make it burn the next time you piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Nuyen View Post
    Z,

In case you didn't know sticking your pecker into a stripper without a raincoat will also make it burn the next time you piss.
    True story
    Waylon Papst and Dez like this.
    "Shit is not like it once was"- AggieGreg

They expect you to dodge them cause you do. However if you didn't they would have to be careful too.

Like Austin bike riders, once they get it through their heads that their being killed on Austin roadways, they will take resposibility for themselves. Legislators made laws protecting bikers now they act as if vehicles have no rights on roadways, same idiots on the Lake that drive these roadways.

Me myself I don't care how many laws there are that protect me, I protect myself, & my mother like yours told you to be careful in the streets on your bike when you were just a snot-nosed kid.

Can't wait till these idiots start acting like their as intelligent as their college education indicates. No common sense
    bassn likes this.

Roofish.Can I send 100,000 likes? I gave up my bycicle when I got a drivers license. Thanks to that faggot lance Armstong everybody wants to be him. No common sense is right. Oh... hold on I think I will get up in the morning ride down Fitzhugh road and dodge traffic. Maybe even ride down 360 and ride real close to the shoulder with traffic wizzing by. No wait ..I cant forget my water bottle. Damn.. even if I`m lucky I can dodge traffic on I35 in rush hour. How about riding on lady bird river. Look at snatch and hope I dont fall in the river. What was I thinking?

What about the wakeboarders and skiiers? doesn't anyone care about their feelings? just kidding. this is such a long term rivalry that is really one sided for the most part. It's basically anglers hate skiiers, and skiiers don't care. I used to see skiers and jet skis on my home lake of lake arlington, and I would think-those bastards. So I understand this issue since childhood. Now, I actually have a ski boat. I have had bass boats come really close to us on Lake Austin. It's a narrow lake and that is going to happen, whether it's intentional or not. Just before you decide to buzz a ski boat, remember they could be mooring and have people swimming around the boat, or a downed wakeboarder that you may not see because of a wave,etc...

"Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert".

RO and Dez like this.

It is what it is. If you want to fish LA, go early during the week, or late at night. Luckily, I write my own schedule, so I can, and do avoid the rude, irresponsible, and downright dangerous weekend crowds. I'm probably trading pieces of scenery, for peace in fishing however.
    A hot bite=> and a cold Lone Star......Nothing better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads