Best three days fishing
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Best three days fishing

Best three days fishing

Last week had the opportunity to fish several Private Water Fishing (privatewaterfishing.com) sites over a three-day period and had great success. At one location, my biggest 5 were around 30 lbs. At all three locations I caught over 40 fish with 5 over 20" and at least 3 around 8 lbs.

Last week had the opportunity to fish several Private Water Fishing (privatewaterfishing.com) sites over a three-day period and had great success. At one location, my biggest 5 were around 30 lbs. At all three locations I caught over 40 fish with 5 over 20" and at least 3 around 8 lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Paying to catch big fish out of a stock tank is like paying for sex. Neither one is brag-worthy.

shouldnt this be in the advertising section? lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    AustinBassFishing.com
    Advertisements

Well the way those fish are being handled they surely won't be around for much longer.
    NjTexan likes this.

mod, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by wiscobass View Post
    Paying to catch big fish out of a stock tank is like paying for sex. Neither one is brag-worthy.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbyB24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyB24 View Post
    Why not try it. Who has not fished a stock tank. PWF assists the land owners to manage the fish. I cannot afford the tens of thousands of dollars for a boat, motor, batteries etc. Since most of the PWF properties have some type of boat, all I need is a trolling motor and battery which I can purchase for less than $500. Also, I do not have to deal with congested ramps and other boaters as the property is all mine unless I opt for someone to join me.

As to the fish handling, those three fish were kept in the water until I had everything set up for a quick picture. All were returned in less than 30 seconds.

CMON Man! If a guy wants to pay to fish a private pond, cant blame em! Its his money. Gawd knows I spend a billion dollars to have badass rods and every bait I see... plus its strictly catch and release I imagine!

I would WAAYYYY rather bitch about the dudes fishing WATERDOGS from a new 20 foot Skeeter pro poles and all on Fayette County last week. Talk about lame. You know they have plastics that look like waterdogs! geez...The other ski boat that was waterdogging at least had a little girl they were trying to put on a fish, but two grown-assed men tossing those things around from a bass boat. I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenski View Post
    CMON Man! If a guy wants to pay to fish a private pond, cant blame em! Its his money. Gawd knows I spend a billion dollars to have badass rods and every bait I see... plus its strictly catch and release I imagine!

I would WAAYYYY rather bitch about the dudes fishing WATERDOGS from a new 20 foot Skeeter pro poles and all on Fayette County last week. Talk about lame. You know they have plastics that look like waterdogs! geez...The other ski boat that was waterdogging at least had a little girl they were trying to put on a fish, but two grown-assed men tossing those things around from a bass boat. I dunno...
    Thanks.

so...you two guys have a stocked pond you're trying develop into a business? lol
    hey, if somebody wants to do that, go have fun! ever hire a guide? ever go into academy or where ever and not come out with something?
    i DO think it's kinda interesting you both have the same number of posts, and it DOES seem like free advertising, but i'll leave that up to site management, lol...
    BASS72 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links