Results 1 to 10 of 12
10-04-2016, 10:25 AM #1
I was hoping this wouldn't happen!A hot bite=> and a cold Lone Star......Nothing better!
10-05-2016, 08:32 AM #2
10-05-2016, 01:19 PM #3
Hopefully they will put Bargain Caves in at Bass Pro now. That's where all my money goes in CabelasLTE for the win
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
10-07-2016, 05:41 PM #4
One thing that I'm not sure most people know, BPS price matches, are some of thier prices higher? yes some are, but their selection is usually much better, and if it is on sale somewhere its on sale at BPS!
10-10-2016, 04:28 PM #5
I didn't know BPS price matched...thanks for the info
10-17-2016, 10:32 AM #6
10-18-2016, 07:09 AM #7
Looking it up now.
Last edited by JamesRoberts; 10-18-2016 at 07:17 AM.
10-18-2016, 07:14 AM #8
From the BPS web-site
Generally, merchandise prices in Bass Pro stores, catalogs, and websites will be the same. Occasionally, due to sales, clearance events, or market conditions, prices may vary.
For orders placed through the catalog or online, we will offer a price match with a Bass Pro Shops retail store location, with the following exceptions:
- We will not honor items noted in the retail store flyer as a "special purchase"
- We will not honor buy one get one free offers
- We do not price match gun safes
- We will not honor bonus offers
- We will not honor rebate offers
- We will not honor competitor's coupons (i.e. $60 off $100 order, 25% off order, etc)
- If the item is not currently in stock through the catalog/online, we will not offer a price match.
- We do not match our retail store special sales, such as the Thanksgiving 5 hour sale or 5 day Hot Buy Specials.
- We do not honor percentage off sales if it is in conjunction with redeeming Outdoor Reward points or using a specific credit card.
- < >(Example-we would not honor "10% off your purchase if you use your VISA credit card"). However, we will honor standard percentage off sales (example-"25% off all Redhead footwear") If we carry the item through the catalog/online.Some special offers do exist at retail locations that are special buys for that store only, or for a limited time only. We will make every effort to supply customer with item; however, if item is out of stock at retail locations, Bass Pro Shops may not be able to purchase any more quantities.Items to be price matched must be an exact match (i.e. color, pattern, model size, and year.)
- Bass Pro Shops will not honor prices on closeouts, clearance items, inventory reductions, special buys, discontinued, or reconditioned merchandise.
- Website prices will only be honored from established retail companies that are open to the public and have a physical address.
- Bass Pro Shops will not honor supply companies, wholesale, clearance outlets, manufacturer's sales or membership clubs (Sam's, Costco)
- We will not match private label merchandise.
- We will not honor "buy one, get one free" offers.
- We will not honor free bonus offers.
- We will not honor rebates.
- We will not backorder any out-of-stock item.
- We will not honor any reduced or free shipping offers.
- Publication errors of any kind will not be matched.
- All price matches must be verifiable; a verifiable copy of the ad, complete with store name, sale dates, and model number of item must be faxed (417-873-5060) or mailed to us-Bass Pro Shops, Attn: Customer Service, 2500 E Kearney, Springfield, MO 65898
- Price match requests may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a screenshot of the item or the URL (web address) where the item was located. This can be done in lieu of submitting via fax/mail.
- Request for price match must be received prior to end of competitor's sale.
- Orders can be price matched within 30 days of purchase.
All price matches are subject to approval.
10-18-2016, 08:02 AM #9
It was fun to read that as a Dr Suess bookLTE for the win
12-24-2016, 07:21 AM #10
If your were confused before your really confused now------What do they Price Match??1999 Bullet 20 XD
225 Merc ProMax
By jdsharptx in forum Non-Boaters / Tournament Partner FinderReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2013, 02:28 PM
By Halfpint in forum Miscellaneous InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:20 AM
By bass-n-tx in forum Miscellaneous InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:58 PM
By JGIII in forum Non-Boaters / Tournament Partner FinderReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:59 AM
By mwilliams201 in forum Non-Boaters / Tournament Partner FinderReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2009, 09:04 AM