Bass Fishing Forum banner

Looking for a video

3K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  MF 
#1 ·
There was a video a while back linked on the homepage here I'm looking for...

Two guys tearing up some hogs on LA during a draw down. I think the background music was Duran Duran "Girls on Film"

I'm looking at scamming some editing ideas from that vid

TIA

#12 ·
Jan 18, 2008 was a fun day! 43.8 lbs in 3.5 hours by two complete idiots and extremely novice fisherman...it was a hackish production and pretty much shooting fish in a a barrel! Video is long gone but here are the pics from that day:

7.90 lbs

7.10 lbs

8.11 lbs

9.60 lbs

10.40 lbs

We filmed a much better video the following year on Sugar Lake in Tamaulipas, Mexico with Charles Whited; it was a show/pilot for Power Tackle rods and Barefoot Fishing Tours, it's basically 30 min of throwing DD22s into the trees and boat flipping 4-6 lbers with two 9s and a 10 on film.

If anyone wants a copy of that show I can rip a DVD and mail it to you, it's a good way to kill 30 mins and a 12 pack. Send me a pm with your address.

#14 ·
I have that video in the center console of my truck. Take it with me wherever I go, you never know when you will need to watch Hong get his hustle on.

Also, I feel contractually obligated to comment on any picture with EA's finely crafted coiffure. Seriously, I bet Dub gets a little jealous when he sees that glorious mane.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.