Bass Fishing Forum banner

Room for rent at El Rio Lodge for TTZ Championship

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  fishinintx 
#1 ·
I rented cabin 3 at El Rio Lodge and there is more room than Greg and I need in this cabin. I have a room available with 2 twin beds. So holler at me if you are wanting a place to stay central to all the festivities. Holler. Strike while the iron is hot.

Matt

#6 ·
Matt, you still have the room? Whats the cost? two guys? Will need to check with partner

#8 ·
Don,

it's $160.95 per night and we're just splitting the cost per person. 4 beds total. Friday night is still open with just Greg and I there. Saturday night Bill McCaan is gonna be there; so Sat we have 3. If we have more than 4 people, I'll bring a spare sleeper mattress for myself.

Thanks for the inquires. Let me know if anyone's interested. The Brotel still has room. Again, it's cabin #3 at El Rio

El Rio Lake Cottages on Lake LBJ in Kingsland

Matt 512-423-7136

#11 ·
Tamez, sorry I just saw this. We're gonna light the grill sat night. We got fajitas and between Greg and McCaan sounds like well have about 30 sausage links. I may also have deer bbq and deer stew. You might not want to bring any meat unless you already purchased it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.